Monday, April 16, 2007

I'm Legal

I've finally made it to 21, and I gotta say that it really doesn't feel any different. I didn't even get asked for my ID at lunch. I guess I get to enjoy the little bit of time I have left in college with the above 21 crowd. 1 month to party it up legally. Should be fun.

I got my interior "tour" of the Mullanphy Building today. The views are truly incredible. My camera decided to stop functioning correctly after 2 pics (from the outside no less), so I will post pics on Wednesday when I can get copies of Sean Thomas' pics. There are a couple with me up against the edge of the south wall and the Arch and skyline behind. I would love to wake up to that every morning. E.M. Harris will be working on stabilization again this week. A boom lift and lumber has already been dropped off, and more shoring for the sagging floor joists will be provided. The last two weeks have been very successful for fundraising, but a lot more is still needed. Head over to SaveMullanphy.org to find out more about how you can help out.

Off to have a bit of fun. Hopefully I'm still alive tomorrow.

No comments: